From the pages of
Volume 6, Number 26 - September 21, 2006
brought to you online by Pinedale Online
Notice of application for a retail liquor license
Notice is hereby given on the 6th day of September, 2006, T & B Enterprises, LLC filed an application for a retail liquor license for Main Street Liquor in the office of the Clerk of the Town of Marbleton, Wyoming, for the described place to wit: frame building located at block 25 lots 23 and 24 of the original town site of Marbleton. Protests, if any, against the issuance of this license, will be heard on Oct. 6, 2006, at 3 p.m. at the clerks office at the Marbleton Town Hall.
Town of Marbleton
Published in the Sublette Examiner Sept. 14, 21, 28 and Oct. 5, 2006.
The Sublette County Planning and Zoning Commission will meet on Thursday, Oct. 19, 2006, at 7 p.m. in the Sublette County Courthouse, Pinedale, Wyo. At this time, a public hearing will be held to consider the following applications:
1. Preliminary and final plat approval for Walter Minor Subdivision to subdivide 35.05 acres into two lots with the average density of 17 acres per lot, within the R - R 10 zoning district (Rural Residential - 10 acres per dwelling unit). The property is within lots 1 and 2 of Section19; Township 33N; Range 108W and the NE1/4 NE1/4 SE1/4 NE1/4 of Section 24; Township 24; Range 109W; generally described as 39 Abbey Road, being located south of Pinedale and approximately two miles east of U.S. Highway 191 off South Bench County Road (CR 23-109).
2. Preliminary and final plat approval for the Borzencki Minor Subdivision to subdivide 40 acres into two lots with the average density of 20 acres per lot, within the R-R 20 zoning district (Rural Residential - 20 acres per dwelling unit). The property is located within the SW1/4SW1/4 of Section 15, T34N, R110W. The property is located approximately two miles from the Cora Y along State Highway 352 on the east side.
3. Request for change of zoning district boundary by John and Penny Chrisman to rezone 5 acres, more or less, from A-1 (Agricultural-35 acres per dwelling unit) to RR - 5 (Rural Residential - 5 acres per dwelling unit). The purpose of the zone change is the creation of a lot for future development of a single family dwelling. The Chrisman property subject to the proposed change in zoning district boundary is in Sections 24 and 25; Township 29N; Range 112W; generally described as South Piney County Road 23-151 and being approximately 1.3 miles west of U.S. Highway 189.
4. Request for change of zoning district boundary by Donald D. Shriver to rezone 10 acres, more or less, from A-1 (Agricultural-35 acre per dwelling unit) to R - R 10 (Rural Residential - 10 acres per dwelling unit). The purpose of the zone change is the creation of a lot for development of a family exemption parcel. The property is located in the NW1/4 SW1/4 and SW1/4 SW1/4 of Section 20, T34N, R109W, in the general area of Ehman Lane and Shriver Lane.
5. Request for change of zoning district boundary by Ward Wise and Natalie Grassell Hathaway to rezone 10 acres, more or less, from R - R 10) Rural Residential - 10 acres per dwelling unit) to R - R (Rural Residential - 2 acres per dwelling unit). The property is located within Section 27, T34N, R111W, lot 2 Millennium Lot Division. The purpose of the zone change is to create three lots for development as family exemption parcels.
6. Preliminary and final plat approval for the Kozeal Minor Subdivision/Joseph and Margaret Kozeal to subdivide 14.28 acres into two lots, with the proposed lot 1 being 4.82 acres in size and the proposed lot 2 being 9.46 acres in size; within the R - R 5 zoning district (Rural Residential 5 acres per dwelling unit). The Kozeal property is located in Section 3, Township 30N, Range 112W; generally described as being in the Big Piney/Marbleton area, approximately 5.6 miles north west of Marbleton on North Piney Cottonwood County Road 23-143.
7. Request for conditional use by B & E Enterprise, LLC/Dave Bell, managing partner, to develop approximately 24 mini-storage units in the C-1 (General Commercial) district. The property is located within Section 30, T30N, R111W along Highway 189 in between Big Piney and Marbleton adjacent to Short Stop.
8. Request for change of zoning district boundary; pursuant to Chapter VIII of the Sublette County Zoning and Development Regulations, entitled Administration; by Lifestyle Develop-ment Company (Snook Family Limited Partnership property owner) to rezoned 160 acres from Resource Conservation (RC) to Recreational Service (RS - 1) in order to develop the 160-acre parcel as a private destination resort, with associated outdoor recreational facilities and uses. The parcel subject to the proposed change in zoning district boundary and conditional use is located in Section 16, Township 39N, Range 110W; generally described as 433 Tepee Creek Road and being located approximately 6.7 miles northwest of the intersection of Union Pass Road and Green River Lakes Road.
9. Request for a variance by Jay and Ann Fear, pursuant to Chapter VI of the Sublette County Zoning and Development Regulations, entitled Variances, to allow construction of an accessory building which will be set back 20 feet from a front yard property line and 20 feet from a side yard property line, where Chapter III, Section 4, entitled Setbacks of the Sublette County Zoning and Development Regulations requires a setback of 50 feet from both property lines. The Fear property is zoned A - 1 (Agricultural one dwelling unit per 35 acres) and is located in Section 34, Township 34N, Range 109W; generally described as 16 Half Moon Street and being adjacent to the Town of Pinedale and approximately 0.3 miles north of the intersection of Skyline Street and Half Moon Street.
10. Request for a single lot amended plat Big Country Ranches Fourth Filing Unit A First Amendment to reduce Frontage Road easement from 60 to 45 running southerly for approximately 651 feet from the intersection of Blair Road and Frontage Road and a variance to the front setback of 0 feet where 30 is required. The property is located along Highway 191 approximately seven miles south of Pinedale.
/s/ Albert Sommers, Chairman
Published in the Sublette Examiner Sept. 21, 2006.
ORDINANCE NO. 398
AN ORDINANCE OF THE TOWN OF PINEDALE, WYOMING CREATING SECTION 9.16.060 OF CHAPTER 9.16 OF THE PINEDALE MUNICIPAL CODE BY RESTRICTING THE USE OF MECHANICAL EXHAUST DEVICES OR ENGINE COMPRESSION BRAKES IN THE TOWN OF PINEDALE.
NOW, THEREFORE BE IT HERBY ORDAINED BY THE TOWN COUNCIL OF THE TOWN OF PINEDALE, WYOMING THAT SECTION 9.16.060, CHAPTER 9.16 OF THE PINEDALE MUNICIPAL CODE IS HEREBY CREATED TO READ AS FOLLOWS:
9.16.060 Mechanical Exhaust Devices / Engine Compression Brakes. It shall be unlawful for the driver of any truck or other motor vehicle to use or operate or cause to be used or operated within the city any mechanical exhaust device, or engine compression brake, designed to be used in the braking or deceleration of any truck or other vehicle which results in the excessive, loud, unusual or explosive noise from such vehicle, or otherwise engage in engine compression braking. It is an affirmative defense to a violation of this section that engine compression braking was used on an emergency basis to avoid damage to property or to avoid personal injury.
This ordinance shall be in full force and effect from and after passage on three readings and publication according to law.
PASSED ON FIRST READING ON Aug. 28, 2006.
PASSED ON SECOND READING ON Sept. 11, 2006.
PASSED, APPROVED AND ADOPTED ON THIRD READING ON ________________________, 2006.
TOWN OF PINEDALE, WYOMING:
Published in the Sublette Examiner Sept. 21, 2006.
See The Archives for past articles.
Copyright © 2002-2006 Sublette Examiner
All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means must have permission of the Publisher.
Sublette Examiner, PO Box 1539, Pinedale, WY 82941 Phone 307-367-3203