From the pages of
Volume 4, Number 20 - August 12, 2004
brought to you online by Pinedale Online
State of Wyoming )
County of Sublette )
In the Circuit Court of Sublette County, Wyoming
John V. Crow, County Court Judge
Paul D. Glaze,
Notice of Sheriff's Sale
The undersigned having levied upon goods and chattels described by virtue of an Execution dated July 1, 2004, from Sublette County Circuit Court, in action wherein Paul D. Glaze is Judgement Creditor, and Mike McCullough is Judgement Debtor, shall sell at public sale to the highest bidder and best bidder, for cash, at the Sublette County Road and Bridge vehicle yard, 12 South Bench Road, Pinedale, WY 82941, at 10:00 AM on Friday, August 13, 2004, the following chattel, to wit:
One (1) 1986 Ford pickup VIN#1FTHF26L5GPA05629 and its contents.
The property may be seen at the Sublette County Road and Bridge vehicle yard, 12 South Bench Road, Pinedale, WY 82941, the morning of the sale date, thirty (30) minutes prior to sale time.
Published in the Sublette Examiner Aug. 5 and 12, 2004.
Call for Bids
The Town of Pinedale will be accepting sealed bids for providing fuel supplies to the town. Bids are requested on the following:
1. Unleaded gasoline
2. Regular gasoline
3. Diesel fuel
a. A mixture of 60 percent (%) No. 2 and 40 percent (%) No. 1 during winter
b. 100 percent (%) No. 2 during summer
Bids are to be in accordance with terms and conditions contained in the INFORMATION FOR BIDDERS and the proposed FUEL PURCHASE AGREEMENT, which are available from the Town Hall, 210 West Pine Street, during regular business hours.
Bids must be received at the town hall no later than 4 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 23, 2004, at which time they will be opened and read aloud. Bids will be awarded at the regular Pinedale Town Council Meeting at 6:30 p.m. on that day. Bids submitted by mail should be enclosed in a second envelope. The Town of Pinedale reserves the right to waive minor defects or irregularities in the bidding, or to reject bids.
Published in the Sublette Examiner Aug. 5, 12 and 19, 2004.
STATE OF WYOMING )
COUNTY OF SUBLETTE ) IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE )
OF SALLY SONDER, a/k/a, )
SALLY SONDERS, )
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
NINTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
PROBATE NO. 1915
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR DECREE ESTABLISHING
RIGHT AND TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY
TO ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN SAID ESTATE:
You are hereby notified that on 8/2/04, LESLIE KECK filed an Application For Decree Establishing Right And Title To Real Property requesting that the Court enter a Decree setting over certain real property from SALLY SONDER, A/K/A SALLY SONDERS to LESLIE KECK, as Successor Trustee of the Sonder Family Living Trust, Dated January 8, 1992.
In said Application LESLIE KECK alleges:
1. That the Decedent, SALLY SONDER, A/K/A SALLY SONDERS, died on 10/9/03 in the State of California leaving real property owned in her name in Sublette County, Wyoming; that LESLIE KECK is the Successor Trustee of the Sonder Family Living Trust, Dated January 8, 1992.
2. That the Decedent left no surviving spouse.
3. That thirty (30) days have elapsed since the death of the Decedent.
4. That the entire estate of the Decedent, both real and personal, did not exceed Seventy Thousand and NO/100 ($150,000.00) Dollars.
5. That no application for appointment of a personal representative for the estate of the Decedent is now pending or has been granted in any jurisdiction.
6. That the Decedent owned certain real property in Sublette County, Wyoming, to-wit:
An undivided 18.75% interest in and to all of the minerals and mineral interests underlying or appurtenant to the real property described as:
T. 34 N., R.113 W., Sublette County, Wyoming;
Sec. 9: S1/2NE1/4, N1/2SE1/4;
Sec. 10; All;
The value of this property is less than One Hundred Fifty Thousand and NO/100 ($150,000.00) Dollars.
7. That LESLIE KECK, as Successor Trustee of the Sonder Family Living Trust, Dated January 8, 1992 is entitled to have said real property set over to her due to the laws of intestate succession in Wyoming.
8. That there are no other distributees or heirs of the Decedent having any right to succeed to said real property under probate proceedings.
Anyone having an objection to said application should file it with the Clerk of District Court, Sublette County, Wyoming prior to 8/20/04.
DATED this 2nd day of August 2004.
/s/ Brenda Kennedy
DEPUTY CLERK OF DISTRICT COURT
Published in the Sublette Examiner Aug. 5 and 12, 2004.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT IN AND FOR SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
NINTH JUDICIAL COURT
IN THE MATTER OF THE )
CHANGE OF NAME OF )
KELLY ANN WHEELER )
CIVIL NO. 6618
NOTICE is hereby given that on 30th day of July, 2004, a Petition was filed in the above Court to change the name of Kelly Ann Wheeler to Kelly Ann Mitchell.
All interested persons must file any answer or objection thereto on or before Aug. 27, 2004, or the Petition be granted without further notice.
DATED this 20th day of July, 2004
/s/ Brenda Kennedy, Deputy Clerk of the District Court
Published in the Sublette Examiner August 5, 12, 19 and 26, 2004.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF INTENT TO
Granite Peaks, LLC, Tim McKinney, Managing Member, will file an application with the Sublette County Planning and Zoning Commission to subdivide 64.02 acres, zoned R-R and R-R 5, located in the E/2 Section 29 and W/2 Section 28, T.34N., R.109W., 6th P.M., Sublette County, Wyoming. Said land is located south of West Ridge Estates Subdivision and east of Ehman Lane approximately 1.0 miles northwest of the town limits of Pinedale.
Published in the Sublette Examiner August 5 and 12, 2004.
The Sublette County Planning & Zoning Commission will meet on Thursday, September 23, 2004, at 7:00 p.m., in the Sublette County Courthouse in Pinedale, Wyoming. At this time, a public hearing will be held to consider the following application:
1. Zone change request by MG Land and Livestock, LLC, (Tom Worden, Managing Member) to rezone 3.4 acres, more or less, from Agricultural (A-1) to Light Industrial (I-L). The property is located in the SW4NW2 of Section 2, T34N, R111W, 6th P.M., Sublette County. It is south of Daniel Junction and east of US Highway 189. The purpose of the request is to rezone to Light Industrial and allow an oil and gas production company to use the existing shop and to place a manufactured home on the site for use as a manager's residence.
2. Zone change request by John M. Sulenta to rezone 44.79 acres, more or less, from Agricultural (A-1) to Heavy Industrial (I-H). The property is located in Section 25, T33N, R109W, Sublette County. It is north of the Pinedale airport along U.S. Hwy. 191. The purpose of the request is to develop a larger heavy industrial parcel.
3. Preliminary Plat approval for Granite Peaks Estates Subdivision by Granite Peaks, LLC, (Tim McKinney, Managing Member), to subdivide 64.02 acres, more or less, zoned R-R (Rural Residential Minimum Two Acres) and R-R 5 (Rural Residential Minimum Five Acres) into sixteen (16) lots. The property is located in the E 1/2 of Section 29 and W 1/2 of Section 28, T34N, R109W, 6th p.m., Sublette County. The purpose of the request is to create a residential subdivision. The property is east of BB Village and Fox Hollow Subdivisions, east of Ehman Lane and north of the Town of Pinedale.
4. Preliminary Plat approval for Hoback Ranches, Tract 10 and Tract 16-4 (E ? Tract 16) of Sheet 7, to be known as Hoback Ranches, Fourteenth Filing, by Jim Linebarger, Tim Key, David Haight, and William B. Hyde (Titleholders), John R. Batson, Nelson Engineering (Agent), to subdivide 29.03 acres into two lots. The property is located within Section 1, T36N, R113 W, 6th P.M., Sublette County. It is located within Hoback Ranches Subdivision and is accessed from Rim Road, off Highway 189/191. The purpose of the request is to create one ten (10) acre, residential lot for sale.
/s/ Peggy Bell, Chairman
Published in the Sublette Examiner Aug. 12, 2004.
OFFICIAL COUNTY COMMISSIONERS PROCEEDINGS
AUGUST 3, 2004
The Board of County Commissioners met in regular session in the commissioners meeting room of the Sublette County Courthouse in Pinedale, Wyoming, on this date at 9 a.m. with Gordon Johnston, Betty Fear, Casey Dean of the Sublette Examiner, Noah Brenner and Josh Davidovich of the Pinedale Roundup, and Mary Lankford, county clerk, present. Commissioner Bill Cramer was absent.
Chairman Johnston led those present in the Pledge of Allegiance.
The minutes of the budget hearing of July 19, 2004, and the preceding regular meeting of Ju