From the pages of
Volume 4, Number 19 - August 5, 2004
brought to you online by Pinedale Online
NOTICE OF HEARING
FORMATION OF BOULDER MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
On July 2, 2004 a petition was filed with the Board of County Commissioners of Sublette County, Wyoming for the formation of the Boulder Mosquito Abatement District, to enhance the use and habitability of the land and to decrease the risk of West Nile Virus to all persons and livestock within the proposed district.
The petition will be heard at a public hearing before the Board of County Commissioners in the Commissioners Meeting Room, Sublette County Courthouse, Pinedale, Wyoming, at the hour of 2 p.m. on the 20th day of August, 2004.
The petition may be inspected in the Office of the County Clerk, Sublette County, Wyoming during regular business hours.
The proposed method of financing the improvements or services will be by the levy of an assessment of $20.00 per property owner for property owners owning between zero and five acres, $40.00 per property owner for property owners owning between six and 10 acres and for properties over 10 acres will be assessed the actual per acre cost of spraying.
The following persons are nominated to serve as the initial Board of Directors of the proposed district: Lary Lozier, Carla Sullivan and Sandy DeWitt.
All interested persons will be heard at the hearing. Written requests for exclusion from, or inclusion of, land in the proposed district will be heard and considered.
The boundaries of the proposed district are:
Section 2 - Lots 1,2,3, & 4, S1/2NW1/4, SW1/4NE1/4, SW1/4, NW1/4SE1/4, S1/2SE1/4
Section 6 - SW1/4SE1/4, Ken and Nancy Smith tract as recorded in Book 5, Quit Claim Deeds, page 452
Section 5 - All of that portion of Section 5 lying southerly and westerly of U.S. Highway 191
Section 7 - N1/2NE1/4, SE1/4NE1/4
Section 8 - All of Section 8 lying southerly and westerly of U.S. Highway 191 excepting the SW1/4SW1/4
Section 9 - S1/2, SE1/4NW1/4, S1/2NE1/4, NE1/4NE1/4
Section 10 - NW1/4NW1/4, SW1/4NW1/4, SW1/4, the west 2/3's of W1/2SE1/4, The west 2/3's of the SW1/4NE1/4 excepting the northerly 830 feet
And the SE1/4NW1/4 excepting the northerly 830 feet of the easterly 350 feet.
Section 11 - SE1/4SW1/4
Section 17 - E1/2, that portion of Lot 4 lying southerly and easterly of Paradise County Road 23-136, and that portion of the SW1/4 lying easterly of said county road.
Section 16 - All of Section 16 excepting lands belonging to Lazy River Ranch LLC lying easterly of the right or west bank of the New Fork River and westerly of US Highway 191.
Section 15 - All of Section.
Section 14 - SE1/4
Section 20 - That portion of the N1/2NE1/4 lying easterly of Paradise County Road 23-136.
Section 21 - That part of the NW1/4NW1/4 lying northerly and westerly of the New Fork River.
Section 23 - N1/2NE1/4
Section 24 - E1/2SE1/4
Dated this 26th day of July, 2004.
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
/s/ Gordon R. Johnston, Chairman
Published in the Sublette Examiner July 29 and August 5, 2004.
Call for Bids
The Town of Pinedale will be accepting sealed bids for providing fuel supplies to the town. Bids are requested on the following:
1. Unleaded gasoline
2. Regular gasoline
3. Diesel fuel
a. A mixture of 60 percent (%) No. 2 and 40 percent (%) No. 1 during winter
b. 100 percent (%) No. 2 during summer
Bids are to be in accordance with terms and conditions contained in the INFORMATION FOR BIDDERS and the proposed FUEL PURCHASE AGREEMENT, which are available from the Town Hall, 210 West Pine Street, during regular business hours.
Bids must be received at the Town Hall no later than 4 p.m. on Monday, August 23, 2004, at which time they will be opened and read aloud. Bids will be awarded at the regular Pinedale Town Council Meeting at 6:30 p.m. on that day. Bids submitted by mail should be enclosed in a second envelope. The Town of Pinedale reserves the right to waive minor defects or irregularities in the bidding, or to reject bids.
Published in the Sublette Examiner Aug. 5, 12 and 19, 2004.
The Sublette County Planning and Zoning Commission will meet on Thursday, August 19, 2004, at 7 p.m. in the Sublette County Courthouse, Pinedale, Wyoming. At this time, a public hearing will be held to consider the following applications:
1. Conditional use request by Mountain Village Parks, Daniel L. Alexander, Agent, (Titleholder: Robert G. Daniels) to construct and operate a Worker's Camp on 30.04 acres, more or less. The property is known as the Pollywog Subdivision and is located in the N 1/4, SW 1/4, Section 8, T29N, R111W. It is south of Big Piney and on the east side of US Highway 189. The purpose of the conditional use request is to create a "man camp" to operate for approximately 10 years with a projected housing of 1,000 workers. (Note: Application will not be heard if WYDEQ response is not received.)
2. Conditional use request by PTI Premium Camp Services (Alberta, Canada), JFC Engineers and Surveyors, Agent, (ASAP Construction, LLC: Al Etcheverry, Zane White, George Danze, Titleholders), to construct and operate a worker's camp on 4.546 acres (3.754 acres net), more or less, on lot 14 of Sand Draw Industrial Park, SW 1/4, Section 32, T31N, R107W. The site is south of Boulder and on the east side of U.S. Highway 191 and State Route 351. The purpose of the conditional use request is to create a "man camp" to house 100 (Phase I) to 200 (Phase II) workers, for five years. (Note: Application will not be heard if WYDEQ response is not received.)
/s/ Peggy Bell, Chairman
Published in the Sublette Examiner August 5, 2004.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT IN AND FOR SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
NINTH JUDICIAL COURT
IN THE MATTER OF THE )
CHANGE OF NAME OF, )
KELLY ANN WHEELER )
CIVIL NO. 6618
NOTICE is hereby given that on 30th day of July, 2004, a Petition was filed in the above Court to change the name of Kelly Ann Wheeler to Kelly Ann Mitchell.
All interested persons must file any answer or objection thereto on or before August 27, 2004, or the Petition be granted without further notice.
DATED this 20th day of July, 2004
/s/ Brenda Kennedy, Deputy Clerk of the district court
Published in the Sublette Examiner August 5, 12, 19 and 26, 2004.
STATE OF WYOMING )
COUNTY OF SUBLETTE )
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE ) )
OF SALLY SONDER, a/k/a, )
SALLY SONDERS, )
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
NINTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
PROBATE NO. 1915
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR DECREE ESTABLISHING
RIGHT AND TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY
TO ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN SAID ESTATE:
You are hereby notified that on 8/2/04, LESLIE KECK filed an Application For Decree Establishing Right And Title To Real Property requesting that the Court enter a Decree setting over certain real property from SALLY SONDER, A/K/A SALLY SONDERS to LESLIE KECK, as Successor Trustee of the Sonder Family Living Trust, Dated January 8, 1992.
In said Application LESLIE KECK alleges:
1. That the Decedent, SALLY SONDER, A/K/A SALLY SONDERS, died on 10/9/03 in the State of California leaving real property owned in her name in Sublette County, Wyoming; that LESLIE KECK is the Successor Trustee of the Sonder Family Living Trust, Dated January 8, 1992.
2. That the Decedent left no surviving spouse.
3. That thirty (30) days have elapsed since the death of the Decedent.
4. That the entire estate of the Decedent, both real and personal, did not exceed Seventy Thousand and NO/100 ($150,000.00) Dollars.
5. That no application for appointment of a personal representative for the estate of the Decedent is now pending or has been granted in any jurisdiction.
6. That the Decedent owned certain real property in Sublette County, Wyoming, to-wit:
An undivided 18.75% interest in and to all of the minerals and mineral interests underlying or appurtenant to the real property described as:
T. 34 N., R.113 W., Sublette County, Wyoming;
Sec. 9: S1/2NE1/4, N1/2SE1/4;
Sec. 10: All;
The value of this property is less than One Hundred Fifty Thousand and NO/100 ($150,000.00) Dollars.
7. That LESLIE KECK, as Successor Trustee of the Sonder Family Living Trust, Dated January 8, 1992 is entitled to have said real property set over to her due to the laws of intestate succession in Wyoming.
8. That there are no other distributees or heirs of the Decedent having any right to succeed to said real property under probate proceedings.
Anyone having an objection to said Application should file it with the Clerk of District Court, Sublette County, Wyoming prior to 8/20/04.
DATED this 2nd day of August 2004.
/s/ Brenda Kennedy
DEPUTY CLERK OF DISTRICT COURT
Published in the Sublette Examiner Aug. 5 and 12, 2004.
State of Wyoming )
County of Sublette )
In the Circuit Court of Sublette County, Wyoming
John V. Crow, County Court Judge
Paul D. Glaze,
Notice of Sheriff's Sale
The undersigned having levied upon goods and chattels described by virtue of an Execution dated July 1, 2004, from Sublette County Circuit Court, in action wherein Paul D. Glaze is Judgement Creditor and Mike McCullough is Judgement Debtor, shall sell at public sale to the highest bidder and best bidder, for cash, at the Sublette County Road and Bridge vehicle yard, 12 South Bench Road, Pinedale, WY 82941, at 10:00 AM on Friday, August 13, 2004, the following chattel, to wit:
One (1) 1986 Ford pickup VIN#1FTHF26L5GPA05629 and its contents.
The property may be seen at the Sublette County Road and Bridge vehicle yard, 12 South Bench Road, Pinedale, WY 82941, the morning of the sale date, thirty (30) minutes prior to sale time.
Hank Ruland, Sheriff
Published in the Sublette Examiner Aug. 5 and 12, 2004.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF INTENT TO SUBDIVIDE
Granite Peaks, LLC, Tim McKinney, Managing Member, will file an application with the Sublette County Planning and Zoning Commission to subdivide 64.02 acres, zoned R-R and R-R 5, located in the E/2 Section 29 and W/2 Section 28, T.34N., R.109W., 6th P.M., Sublette County, Wyoming. Said land is located south of West Ridge Estates Subdivision and east of Ehman Lane approximately 1.0 miles northwest of the town limits of Pinedale.
Published in the Sublette Examiner August 5 and 12, 2004.
See The Archives for past articles.
Copyright © 2002, 2003, 2004 Sublette Examiner
All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means must have permission of the Publisher.
Sublette Examiner, PO Box 1539, Pinedale, WY 82941 Phone 307-367-3203